We are seeking to gain more input from our community on what they know about our Pike County Hospice program and services. Please take a moment to complete this breif survey and be entered to win one of our Pike County Tumblers!
The Annual Valentine Gala is a fundraiser to assist in raising funds for our building. Every February the public enjoys a fabulous prime rib dinner, silent & live auctions, AMAZING desserts, as well as lively entertainment. Since 2011 this formal event has helped raise over $250,000 in donations. This could not be done without the members of our community; whom are as passionate as we are about ensuring the high quality, end of life care that our patients deserve.
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, February 12th, 2022 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in St. Clement, MO!
2022 Valentine Gala Raffles:
Choose your raffles! Winner will be drawn at our Annual Valentine Gala, Saturday, February 12th, 2022. No need to be present to win!
Tickets on Sale NOW! 1 for $1, 6 for $5, 25 for $20
- Henry 22 Lever Action: Raffle Tickets (x25). American Farmer Tribute Edition Rifle: In Celebration of Those Who Feed the World. MSR $1,071.99.
- Kate Spade Purse & Wallet
- 8 Piece Outdoor Relaxation Bundle (Includes 4 High-Top Swivel Chairs & Matching Table with build in Cooler. Lighted Umbrella Shade, Outdoor Rug and Fire Sense Outdoor Propane Heater).
- Glock 9MM Semi-Auto Pistol: Raffle Tickets (x25). MSR Price $752.06. Coyote finish with Safe action and glock night sights. 4.02 barrel length with coyote plastic case.
- BUY TICKETS ONLINE NOW >>>
Proceeds go to benefit the Home Care & Hospice Foundation of Pike County.
The Home Care & Hospice Foundation of Pike County’s Nursing Scholarship Application is available every January, and will award one $2,000 nursing scholarship this year to a student or adult pursuing a nursing career. The Home Care & Hospice Foundation knows that our amazing nurses are the backbone of Pike County Hospice, and they want to entice more compassionate individuals to pursue nursing and help change the lives of our community members. It’s a very rewarding career, both monetarily and emotionally. Making a difference in people’s lives and making them smile is not something that you can achieve in any career. As a nurse, you’ll make a huge difference in people’s lives. A caring and compassionate nurse is considered as a guardian angel by patients. This can be a very satisfying and gratifying career for the compassionate.
The deadline for the 2021 Scholarship application is April 16th, 2021
2021 Valentine Gala Raffle is now OPEN!
This raffle is taking place of the canceled 2021 Valentine Gala. Proceeds go to benefit the Home Care & Hospice Foundation of Pike County.
Only 400 tickets available $50 EACH
5 Winners, choice of prize as winner is drawn
Drawing will be held February 12th, 2021 at Noon
*$2.50 additional processing fee when purchased online. Purchase yours at our office, Monday – Friday 8AM-4:30PM
CHOOSE YOUR PRIZE IF YOU WIN:
– $500 Abels Gift Card
– $500 Woods Smoked Meats Gift Card
– Green Mountain Jim Bowie Prime Plus Wi-Fi Pellet Grill with cover & wood-fired pizza attachment
– Holiday Inn Apple Mountain Resort Get Away. 200 Apple Seed Court, Clarkesville, GA from August 7-14, 2021. 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Full Kitchen
– Henry Repeating Arms Golden Boy .22 Lever Action Rifle, American Farmers Tribute Edition